West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board has started the WBJEE ANM & GNM Mop-up Round Registration process today, 12th September. The registration will be continued till 15th September. Aspirants who are waiting for the WBJEE Mop-up round counselling can fill up the application form on WBJEE official portal, wbjeeb.nic.in. Candidates who are waiting to get admission in ANM, GNM Courses can fill up the mop-up round registration form during the announced dates. WBJEE is going to organize the web-based online Counselling (e-counselling) for admission to ANM(R) and GNM Courses in various Govt. and Self-Financed Institutes in the State of West Bengal. Check more details about WBJEE ANM, GNM seat allotment details, and other information from the following.
WBJEE ANM, GNM Counselling 2022 |Mop-up Round Registration
The Department of Health and Family, West Bengal offers various services related to the health and safety of people. The department offers the nursing courses for the students seeking to render their services by joining as nurse in various associated colleges In West Bengal. Students with a qualification of Class 12th and Graduate Degree will apply for General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery (ANM) courses. Every year a large number of candidates applies for the ANM/GNM Admissions in West Bengal. The department releases the merit list based on the previous marks of the students. Later, the admission will be given y conducting various levels of seat allotment process.
WBJEE ANM, GNM Counselling 2022 – Important Information
|Authority Name||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|Course Name||ANM(R) and GNM|
|Exam Name||WBJEE ANM & GNM|
|Mop Up Round Online Registration Starts from||12th September 2022 To 15th September 2022|
WBJEE ANM & GNM Counselling 2022 Schedule
|Registration, Payment of Registration Fee, Choice Filling||11th August 2022 To 21st August 2022|
|Choice Filling & Choice Locking||20th August 2022 To 21st August 2022|
|1st Round of Seat Allotment Result||25th August 2022|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee||25th August 2022 To 31st August 2022|
|Reporting to allotted institutes for document verification and admission (If upgradation choice = No or allotted in 1st Choice)||25th August 2022 To 31st August 2022|
|2nd Round of Seat Allotment Result||5th September 2022|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee (Freshers Allottees) Reporting to allotted institutes for document verification and admission. Withdrawal by the candidate||5th September 2022 To 9th September 2022|
|Opting for Mop Up Round, Payment of Mop Up Round Fee, Choice Filling||12th September 2022 To 15th September 2022|
|Choice Locking||14th September 2022 To 15th September 2022|
|Mop Up Round Seat Allotment Result||19th September 2022|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee (Fresh allottees) Reporting to allotted institutes for document verification and admission.||19th September 2022 To 23rd September 2022|
WBJEE ANM & GNM Counselling 2022 Process
- Online Choice Filling.
- Document Verification
- Seat Allotment
- Admission to the Allotted College
WBJEE Counselling Fee 2022
WBJEE ANM GNM Counselling Fee: Rs 300/-
WBJEE ANM GNM Document Verification 2022 – Required Documents
- Mark sheet of class 12.
- Admit card of class 10/birth certificate for verification of date of birth.
- Civil Defence Certificate
- Rank Card
- Permanent residents of Gram Panchayet area of West Bengal (Residential certificate as per appendix-1 of the Information Bulletin)
- Permanent residents of the District of WestBengal (Residential certificate as per appendix-2 of the Information Bulletin)
- Respective category certificate
- Orphanage and inmate-ship certificate (Female candidates belonging to orphanages and inmates of destitute Homes recognized by the Social Welfare Department, Govt. of West Bengal)
How To Register For WBJEE ANM & GNM Counselling 2022?
- Visit the official site @ wbjeeb.nic.in
- On the homepage, Click on the “ANM & GNM”.
- The page will be redirected.
- There check the latest update and hit on “New Candidates Registration”
- Fill in all required details.
- Click on the “Submit” button.