Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Civil Services Mains (CSM 2022) Result 2022 is likely to release soon. UPSC has released an official announcement stating the same on its official website, upsc.gov.in. Candidates who competed for the UPSC Mains exam and waiting for the result can stay checking the UPSC official website for further updates. Candidates who took the examination, can check and download their results online on the official website through candidate login.
UPSC Civil Services Mains Result 2022 soon, Check Official Notice at upsc.gov.in
The UPSC CSE 2022 notification has been announced for 1011 vacancies. Many of the aspirants seeking to get Civil Services posts have applied for the UPSC Civil Services Posts during the announced dates. The UPSC Preliminary exam was held on June 5 and the result was declared on June 22. The UPSC Civil Services (Main) Examination was conducted from September 16 to 25, 2022.
UPSC CSM 2022 qualified candidates will have to appear for the Personality Tests/Interviews in 2023, the notification states.
Candidates who qualified for the UPSC Civil Services Mains exam and appear for the interview round are required to fill up and submit Detailed Application Form-II. Filling up the DAF-II is mandatory and if any candidate fails to submit the form his/her candidature will be canceled by the Commission.
Candidates must need to carry their relevant documents ready in original along with a self-attested photocopy of each document for the purpose of Personality Tests/Interviews.
List of documents required for UPSC Civil Interview Round
- Original Degree for Graduation or equivalent examination
- Document(s) in Support of Higher Qualification, if any
- Original Matriculation
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- OBC/EWS candidates are required to upload OBC/EWS Annexure also along with DAF-II. For this, they may require ITR and other relevant documents pertaining to their/family income/assets.
- Income & Asset Certificate for Economically Weaker Section
- Hailing from Certificate for States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Sikkim
- Ex-servicemen Certificate
- Document(s) in support of Extra Curricular activities, if any
- Two passport-size photographs (4cm. X 5 cm. approx.) taken recently
- Photo Identity Card as mentioned in the Detailed Application Form-I (DAF-I).
- Certificate of Disability (PwBD)