The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) released the Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) 2022 counselling seat allotment result 2022 [final phase] today, 26th October 2022. The candidates can check the TS EAMCET round 3 seat allotment result from the official website, eamcet.tsche.ac.in. Candidates can check the final phase allotment result using login ID, ROC form number, hall ticket number, application number, and date of birth. Candidates waiting for the TS EAMCET final phase seat allotment result can check the result today.
TSCHE Announces TS EAMCET 2022 Final Phase Seat Allotment Result
The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) is responsible to conduct the Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) in the state of Telangana. The entrance test will be conducted for students who just have completed their Intermediate/12th Class [MPC/Bi.P.C] and seeking to get admission in MBBS, Engineering, B.Pharmacy, and other graduate degrees courses. Students qualifying for this test with good merit will get admission on the basis of their rank obtained in the examination.
TS EAMCET Final Phase Seat Allotment Result 2022 – Important Dates
- TSCHE TS EAMCET final phase seat allotment result declared on 26th October 2022
- Candidates who have allotted seats at the final phase can pay the tuition fee and self-report till October 28.
- TSCHE will release the spot admission guidelines on October 27.
TS EAMCET 2022 Seat Allotment Result: Process to Check
- Visit the TS EAMCET official website, eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on TS EAMCET 2022 seat allotment result link
- Use log-in credentials- roll number/ hall ticket number
- TS EAMCET 2022 result will be displayed on the screen
- Download EAMCET seat allotment result and take a printout for further reference.
Click this link to download TS EAMCET Final Phase seat allotment result 2022