Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) LAWCET/ PGLCET examination was held on 21st and 22nd July 2022. Aspirants seeking to get admission into LL.B (3-Year Course)/ LL.B-5 Years (Integrated Degree Courses) & LL.M Courses have competed the LAWCET examination. The LAWCET results were recently announced by TSCHE. Aspirants who qualified the LAWCET exam with good merit can register for the counselling process. As per the updates from TSCHE, Telangana LAWCET counselling process will be held in October [Tentatively]. Candidates can start registering for TS LAWCET Counselling 2022 on TSCHE official portal, lawcet.tsche.ac.in. For more details about TS LAWCET counselling schedule and counselling process check the following article.
TS LAWCET Counselling Schedule 2022
Osamania University is going to organize the TS LAWCET (Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test) on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) every year. The LAWCET is conducted for aspirants seeking admission in 3-year LLB and 5-year integrated LLB course. Candidates clearing the LAWCET will get admission in LLM Courses are offered through TS LAWCET. The LAWCET examination is going to be conducted in many Exam Centers in the state of Telangana.
TS LAWCET Counselling Schedule 2022 – Important Details
|Conducting Authority||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Name Of The Examination||TS LAWCET/ TS PGLCET|
|Counselling Purpose||To provide Admissions to the LL.B (3-Year Course)/ LL.B-5 Years (Integrated Degree Courses) & LL.M Courses Courses|
|Mode Of Counselling||Online|
|TS LAWCET Counselling Begin Date||October 2022 [tentatively]|
TS LAWCET/ PGLCET Counselling 2022 – Required Documents
- Memorandum of marks of Intermediate or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks of SSC or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks in Qualifying Examination
- Migration Certificate
- Study certificates from 11th standard/ class to Intermediate / Graduation.
- Provisional/ Degree Certificate of Qualifying Examination (Degree)
- Transfer Certificate.
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e. Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education.
- Residence certificate from M. R. O of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates. In respect of Non-Local candidates in order to consider them for allotment under unreserved seats, the following certificates need to be submitted.
- Residence Certificate: Candidates who have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the State; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the State. (OR)
- Employer Certificate: Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, Local bodies, Universities, and other similar Quasi Public Institutions within the State at the time of applying for TS LAWCET/ TS PGLCET- 2020) examination
- The Latest Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in the case of BC/ SC/ ST candidates, if applicable
- The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should upload the “TC” of the SSC containing Minority status (or) in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent examination.
- Latest Parental Income certificate issued by M.R.O. by Govt. of Telangana on or after 01.01.2020.
Steps To Register For TS LAWCET/ PGLCET Counselling 2022
- Visit the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) official portal, tsche.ac.in.
- On the homepage, search for the TS LAWCET Counselling 2022 Registration link.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the login details and click on the submit button.
- The TS LAWCET/ TS PGLCET Counselling 2022 Registration form will be displayed.