Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd released a recruitment notification for Manager, Assistant Manager, Senior Manager, and Chief Manager posts. Interested and eligible aspirants can send their applications at TMB Bank’s official portal, tmbnet.in. The last date to apply for TMB Bank Manager and assistant manager posts is 9th September. Hence the aspirants who have suitable eligibility criteria can apply for the TMB Bank jobs as soon as possible.
TMB Bank Recruitment 2022 for Manager Posts – Apply at tmbnet.in
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd is one of the reputed banks of Tamil Nadu state. TMB was founded in 1921 as the Nadar Bank but changed its name to Tamilnad Mercantile Bank. The bank is having many branches in Tamil Nadu state.
TMB Bank Manager and Other Posts Eligibility Criteria
- The retired officers of the bank are eligible for selection within 1 Year from the date of retirement (applicable for other bank employees).
- Other bank retirees who are competent for the post may also apply.
- Only a suitable person with a good track record to suit the job requirement will be engaged on a contract basis.
- The officer should have retired from Bank’s Service on attaining superannuation and not under Voluntary Retirement Scheme.
- The officer who were removed/dismissed from the bank’s service due to disciplinary measures shall not be eligible.
- The age limit shall not exceed 61 as of August 31, 2022.
TMB Bank Pay Scale
|Category||Consolidated pay in Rs.|
No other benefits, such as bonuses or ex-gratia, garment allowances, LFCs, or medical reimbursement benefits that are available to the bank’s normal employees, will be paid or provided.
No application fee is required.
The interview Process will be conducted by the TMB Bank. The Interview will be conducted either offline or in video conferencing.