The State Bank of India (SBI) is anticipated to release Junior Associate (Clerk) notification shortly. Tentatively, the SBI Clerk recruitment notification is going to be released in July 2022. Hence the aspirants who are eagerly waiting to apply for the SBI Clerk posts can check the details of eligibility criteria, selection process, pay scale, and other details from the following article.
SBI Clerk Notification 2022 for JA, Various Posts
The State Bank of India releases various notifications to hire the candidates in required positions. The SBI is soon anticipated to release the notification for Clerk/Junior associate posts. Interested candidates with an educational qualification of graduate degree or equivalent can apply for the SBI Clerk posts. The age limit of the applicants must be in between 20-28 and the age relaxation will be applicable as per the norms. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details and apply for the SBI Clerk posts during the application dates. The selection of applicants will be done through the written test (preliminary examination + mains examination), and interview rounds. Interested aspirants can go through further details of SBI Junior Associate Notification 2022 from the following article.
SBI Clerk Notification 2022 – Important Details
|Recruiting Bank||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Junior Associate (Clerk)|
|Job location||All across India|
|Name of the recruitment||SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022|
|Official website||bank.sbi/careers OR sbi.co.in/careers|
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2022
Applicants must have a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university.
Candidates who are presently appearing in the Degree final year can also apply for the SBI Clerk posts.
The age limit of the applicants must be in between 20-28 and the age relaxation will be applicable as per the norms.
|PWD (Gen/EWS)||10 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Actual period of service rendered in defense services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex- Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years|
|Widows, Divorced women, and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried||7 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for General/ EWS, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)|
- Preliminary Examination.
- Mains Examination.
SBI Clerk 2022 Recruitment Application fee
|General/OBC/EWS||Rs.750/- (including intimation charges)|
The application fee is to be paid using debit/credit cards.
SBI Junior Associate Pay Scale:
Selected candidates will get Rs.26, 000 – to Rs.29, 000.Rs.17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550- 1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920. The starting Basic Pay is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates).
The total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Mumbai will be around Rs.29,000/- per month.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
- Total duration: 1 hour (60 min). Each section will have separate time.
- Negative marking: Yes (1/4th of marks will be deducted for each wrong choice)
- Mode of exam: online
- Type of questions: objective type
- Subject-wise cutoff marks will not be there. Only overall cutoff marks will be considered for qualifying the exam.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2022
|Section/Test||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
- Total duration: 2 hour 40 minutes
- Medium of exam: English and Hindi
- Mode of exam: Online
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Negative marking- ¼ for each wrong choice
- Minimum qualifying marks will be decided by the bank.
How to apply SBI Clerk 2022:
- Initially, visit the SBI official portal, sbi.co.in.
- On the homepage, the Recruitment of Junior Associates (Clerk) link will be displayed.
- Click on the notification and go through all the details.
- Click on Apply now tab.
- Then, proceed to apply online y filling the required details in the specified fields.
- Aspirants will be guided step by step while filling up the application form.
- After successful application, take a printout of the confirmation for further reference.