The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) accepts applications for the Masters of Science in Nursing (M.Sc Nursing) course. The application process was started recently. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for the RUHS M.Sc course before 6th September 2022. RUHS M.Sc Nursing application form 2022 on the RUHS official portal, ruhsraj.org. Check the RUHS M.Sc Nursing eligibility criteria, application process, and other details from the following.
RUHS M.Sc Nursing 2022 Apply before 6th September at ruhsraj.org
Rajasthan University Of Health Sciences (RUHS), Jaipur is one of the reputed colleges that offers various undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses for the students. Every year, many students apply for admission in RUHS. The university offers an M.SC nursing course for eligible aspirants. To offer admissions in M.SC nursing, the university is conducting the entrance examination in the 3rd or 4th week of September. To apply for the M.Sc Nursing course in RUHS candidates who completed B.Sc degree in the relevant branch are eligible. The application process was already started and the last date to apply is 6th September. Interested aspirants can send their applications online at ruhsraj.org.
RUHS M.Sc Nursing 2022 – Important Details
|Name Of The Organization||Rajasthan University Of Health Sciences (RUHS)|
|Name Of The Exam||RUHS M.Sc Nursing 2022|
|Intention Of The Exam||To provide admissions into PG Courses|
|Category||Science Entrance Exams|
|Starting Date Of The Application Form||Released|
|Exam Date||3rd / 4th week of September 2022|
|Last Date To Submit The RUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form||6th September 2022|
|Selection Process||Entrance Exam, Interview|
|Mode Of The Application Form||Online|
RUHS M.Sc Nursing Important Dates 2022
|Starting Date For Filling The Online Application Form at RUHS Website||18th August 2022|
|Last date for depositing the application fees||5th September 2022|
|Last Date For Submitting Online Application Form at RUHS Website||6th September 2022|
|Last date for submitting a printout of the online application form, duly completed (with all relevant documents) (through Proper Channel) at RUHS Jaipur by in-service candidates only||15th September 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Announced|
|Date Of Admission Test||3rd / 4th week of September 2022|
|Answer Key Release Date||To Be Announced|
|Result Release Date||To Be Announced|
RUHS M.Sc Nursing 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- M.Sc. (Med) Pharmacology, M.Sc. (Med) Biochemistry, M.Sc. (Med) Anatomy, M.Sc. (Med) Physiology, M.Sc. (Med) Microbiology: A pass MBBS (with completion of compulsory internship)/ A pass in BDS (with mandatory completion of internship)/ A pass in B.V.Sc & AH with 60% marks in the first attempt/ A pass in B.Sc (Biology with Chemistry and Zoology) with 60% marks in the first attempt.
- M.Sc. (Med) Microbiology, M.Sc. (Med) Biochemistry: A pass in B.Sc (Biotechnology) Integrated with 60% marks in the first attempt
- M.Sc. (Med) Microbiology: A pass in B.Sc. (Microbiology) with 60% marks in the first attempt
RUHS M.Sc Nursing Application Fee
General category candidates: Rs.5000/-
For SC. ST, ST- STA candidates: Rs.2500/-
Along with applicable e-Mitra charges at any e-Mitra/ CSC kiosk center authorized by the government of Rajasthan.
How To Apply For RUHS M.Sc Nursing 2022?
- Visit the official portal of RUHS @ ruhsraj.org
- RUHS M.Sc Nursing 2022 application form will be available on the homepage.
- Tap on the link
- Fill up the application form with all the required details.
- Also, attach the required scanned copies of documents along with the application form.
- Candidates need to submit the present photo and signature
- Pay the application fee online.
- Your RUHS M.Sc Nursing 2022 application will be registered
- Download the receipt given on the screen.