The Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board, PSSSB has released the admit card for the post of Clerk IT posts. PSSSBB Advt No 15/2022 Clerk IT written test round is scheduled to be held on 22nd October 2022. As the exam date is nearing, competitors can download PSSSB Clerk IT admit cards from the official website, sssb.punjab.gov.in. PSSSB Clerk IT admit card is the most important document needed to carry to the examination. Hence the competitors must download, print, and preserve the hall tickets safe to carry to the examination. Do not forget to take the exam call letters while going to the examination. The invigilators will allow the competitors only after checking their exam hall tickets.
PSSSB Admit card 2022 released for Clerk IT at sssb.punjab.gov.in
Subordinate Service Selection Board, Punjab is the state government organization that works for various Subordinate and Mineral services. The organization releases various notifications to recruit the suitable candidates into various posts. The PSSSB has released the official notification Advt No 15/2022 for 10 vacancies of Clerk IT. Many of the candidates having the suitable eligibility and educational standards have applied for the Clerk posts. The PSSSB is going to organize the screening test and interview rounds to the applicants to test their skills. Candidates qualifying the rounds with good merit will be appointed for Clerk posts in the state of Punjab.
PSSSB Clerk IT Exam Details 2022
- PSSSB Clerk IT written test will be OMR based exam will be conducted in MCQ format.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 per wrong answer so the candidates are advised to read their question paper carefully and then choose their answer.
PSSSB Clerk IT Exam 2022 – Important Dates
- Exam Date: 22nd October 2022
- Hall ticket release date: 19th October 2022
PSSSB Clerk admit card 2022 – the downloading process
- Visit the official website – sssb.punjab.gov.in
- Go to the Advertisements tab
- Click on admit card link for Clerk IT available on the homepage
- Enter the required credentials – Application Number, Mobile No, and Date of Birth and submit
- The PSSSB Clerk admit card will be displayed on the screen
- The candidates can download their admit card and take a printout of it for future use.