The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the recruitment notification for 3481 Medical Officers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for OPSC medical officer posts starting from 27th December onwards. The OPSC medical officer online application form will be available on OPSC website, opsc.gov.in. Interested aspirants can apply before the last date, 27th January 2023.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2022 for 3481 posts – Apply on opsc.gov.in
Applicants can check the details of OPSC medical officer notification 2022-23, eligibility criteria, selection process, application process, and other important information from the following.
OPSC Medical Officer Vacancy Details
OPSC aims to fill a total of 3481 vacancies of Medical Officer through this recruitment drive, out of which 1160 are reserved for women candidates.
OPSC Medical Officer Age Limit
Candidates applying for the post of Medical Officer must have attained 21 years of and must not be above the age of 38 years as on January 01, 2022.
Educational Qualification for Medical Officer
The candidates should have an MBBS or equivalent degree from a medical college or medical institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Also, the candidates should possess a valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration Rules, 1961.
Application Fee for UPSC Recruitment
OPSC has exempted candidates of all categories from payment of the application fee for this post.
OPSC Medical Officer 2022: How to register
- Visit the official website at opsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the link to register for Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- A new page will open, register yourself and generate the login credentials
- Now, login using the registered details and fill the application form
- Upload all the required documents
- Pay the registration fee and submit the form
- Take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference