The National Testing Agency, NTA is going to conduct the All India Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE) for aspirants seeking admission to classes 6th and 9th in Sainik Schools for the academic year 2023-24. Eligible candidates can apply for the NTA AISSEE entrance exam before 30th November 2022 5 pm on AISSEE’s official website, aissee.nta.nic.in.
NTA AISSEE 2023 – All India Sainik School Entrance Exam till Nov 30 at aissee.nta.nic.in
- The AISSEE exam is scheduled to be conducted on January 8, 2023
- The duration of the class 6 exam will be 150 minutes (2 hours 30 minutes)
- For class 9, the duration of the exam would be 180 minutes (3 hours).
- The exam will be conducted in an offline (Pen and paper) mode and the candidates would be given MSQ-type of questions.
AISSEE Eligibility Criteria 2022-23
The candidates who obtain a minimum of 25% marks in each subject and 40% marks in aggregate of all the subjects of AISSEE 2022 will be able to apply.
The admission would be based on the relative merit (in AISSEE) of the candidate in their respective category in the school opted by them, medical fitness, and verification of all the documents.
- The candidates who want to apply for Class 6th must be between 10 and 12 years as on 31 March 2023
- Candidates who are seeking admission in Class 9th should be between 13 and 15 years as on 31 March 2023.
- General/wards of defence personnel and ex-servicemen/OBC (NCL) category will have to pay the application fee of Rs 650/-
- The candidates who belong to SC/ST category would require to pay the application fee of Rs – 500/-.
Candidates can pay the exam fees through online modes of payment such as – Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or UPI.
NTA AISSEE 2023: Application Process
- Visit the official website – aissee.nta.nic.in.
- Click “AISSEE 2023 Application Form”, available on the homepage.
- Register yourself and proceed with applications.
- Fill in the required credentials, and upload all scanned copies of documents.
- Pay the application fee (if required).
- Submit the form and take a printout of it for future reference.