The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) released the NEET UG round 1 seat allotment result today, 21st October 2022. Candidates who qualified the NEET UG examination 2022 and waiting to get admission to MBBS and BDS courses under the 15 per cent all India quota and registered during round 1 of NEET UG counselling can now check the NEET UG Round 1 seat allotment result 2022 on MCC website, mcc.nic.in.
NEET UG 2022 Counselling: MCC Round-1 Final Seat Allotment Result Today
Candidates who applied for NEET UG counselling round 1 can check the seat allotment result round 1 on MCC official website, mcc.nic.in. Candidates who got admission in MBBS, BBDS courses have to report for admission at the medical colleges between October 22 and October 28.
MCC releasing the NEET UG 1st round merit list based on the choices filled by the candidates during the registration.
The MCC is going to conduct 4 rounds of NEET UG counselling for all India quota seats, including seats at central and deemed universities.
MCC is responsible for offering admission into MBBS, BDS, BSc Nursing courses for the NEET qualified students. The NEET UG counselling for MBBS, BDS, BSc Nursing seats under the AIQ and seats at central and deemed universities, Armed Force Medical Services (AFMS), Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), and at AIIMS and JIPMER seats.
How to Download NEET UG Counselling 2022?
- Visit the official website of the MCC: mcc.nic.in
- Once on the website, click the ‘UG Medical Counselling’ tab to go to the counselling site.
- Under the ‘Current Events’ click on the ‘FINAL RESULT FOR ROUND-1 MBBS/BDS and B.Sc NURSING UG 2022’ link.
- Fill up the required details on the login section.
- The result will be appeared on the screen.
- Download the result and take a printout of it for future purposes.