The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has notified 3555 group 2/sub-group 4 posts. The MPPEB vacancies include Patwari and other posts. Interested and eligible aspirants can check the MPPEB Group 2 notification 2023 from the official website, peb.mp.gov.in. Eligible aspirants can apply for the MPPEB Group 2 posts from 05/01/2023 to 19-01-2023 on MPPEB official website. Applicants can check MPPEB Patwari Group 2 Notification 2023 to check the eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, and other details. MPPEB Group 2/Sub-group 4 notification 2023 important details were listed here.
MPPEB Recruitment 2022-23 for 3555 Group 2 Posts – Apply at peb.mp.gov.in
|Name of the organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Number of Posts||3555|
|Vacancy type||group 2/sub-group 4|
|Starting date to apply||05/01/2023|
|Last date to apply||19-01-2023|
MP Vyapam Group 2 Vacancy Details 2022
The MPPEB Notification 2023 includes Patwari & Other Post in Group-2 (Sub Group – 4).
MPPEB Group 2 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have qualified in a Graduate Degree from any recognized university are eligible to apply for the MPPEB Group 2 posts.
The Age Limit of the applicants must be ranging in 18 Years to 40 Years to apply for the MPPEB jobs. Age Relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates.
MPPEB Group 2 Selection Process:
- Combined Recruitment Test 2023
- Interview Round
MPPEB Group 2 Recruitment 2023 – Important Dates
|Starting Date of application||05/01/2023|
|Last Date to apply||19-01-2023|
|MPPEB Group 2 written test date||15 Mar 2023|
How to Apply for the MPPEB Group 2 Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the MPPEB Official Site: peb.mp.gov.in
- On the homepage’ “Dashboard” applicants can find the “Job Advertisement”
- Check all the details clearly from the MPPEB Patwari Notification 2023
- Click on the provided application link. [Click on ‘Apply online’]
- Fill out the application form with all the needed information.
- Pay the Application Fee using net banking, debit/credit cards.
- Click on the submit button to complete the application process.
- Take a printout of the application acknowledgment for further reference.