Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) released the Administrative Service Combined Competitive Exam-2022 admit card today, 8th October. Aspirants who applied for the HPAS 2022 can download and print their hall tickets to carry to the examination. Download HPPSC HPAS Admit Card from the official website – hppsc.hp.gov.in. By clicking on the hall ticket link and entering the required information competitors can download their admit cards. It is mandatory to carry exam hall tickets while going to the test. Candidates who do not show the hall tickets will not be permitted to attend the test. Hence download and preserve HPPSC HPAS admit cards to carry to the examination.
HPPSC HPAS Admit card 2022 Released at hpps.hp.gov.in
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission annually issues various recruitment notifications to recruit the eligible personnel in various state government posts across the state. HPPSC has recently unveiled a recruitment notification for 21 administrative service posts. HPPSC accepted applications from interested and eligible aspirants recently. As part of the selection process, the organization conducts the preliminary examination, mains examination, and interview rounds. Candidates qualifying the selection process with good merit will be shortlisted for the Administrative service jobs in Himachal Pradesh.
HPPSC HPAS Admit Card 2022
HPPSC HPAS Admit Card 2022 release date: 8th October
The HPPSC HPAS 2021 prelim exam is scheduled to be conducted on October 16 in two sessions –
- The morning shift begins from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- The afternoon shift will start from 02:00 to 4:00 PM.
Steps to download HPPSC HPAS Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website – hppsc.hp.gov.in
- Click ‘Download Admit Card’ available on the homepage.
- Enter the required login credentials User ID and password to log in
- The HPAS admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download HPPSC HPAS admit card and take a printout of it for future reference.