The Board of School Education, Haryana (BSEH) extended the Haryana Board Exams 2023 [Class 10 and Class 12] registration date till 28th November. Students who are pursuing under the Haryana Board in class 10th, 12th and have not registered yet for the board exams can now register before November 28, 2022 [without a late fee]. Candidates can check official notice released by the Board in this regard of extension of exam registration date on the BSEH official website, bseh.org.in.
Haryana Board extended Class 10, 12 Exams 2023 registration date till November 28
The last date for registration of Class 10, and 12 examinations has been extended to 28th November 2022 for private, government-affiliated schools and Gurukuls and Vidyapeeths, according to the notice. The BSEH Board exams are scheduled to be conducted in March 2023. Students can keep checking the BSEH official website to check the exam schedule and other important updates from time to time.
As mentioned in the BSEH official notification,
BSEH Class 10 Registration Fee 2023
- The registration fees for Class 10 examinations is Rs 850.
- Candidates who miss the deadline to register, can fill the application form with late fees of Rs 1150 till December 05, 2022
- With late fees of Rs 1850 till December 12, 2022.
BSEH Class 12 Registration Fee 2023
- The application fees for Class 12 examinations is Rs 1050,
- Candidates can fill the registration form with late fees of Rs 1350 till December 05, 2022
- With Rs 2050 late fees till December 12, 2022.
Haryana Class 10, 12 Exams 2023: Registration Process
- Visit the official website – bseh.org.in
- On the homepage, click on the link available for BSEH Class 10, 12 Exams 2023 registration.
- Enter your login details like school code, date of birth, etc.
- Now, fill in the application form along with uploading the required documents and submit, once done.
- Download the form and keep it safe for future use.