The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur has extended the registration date of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2023) till 4th October. Earlier the last date was announced as 30th September. While it has been extended till 4th October on the demand of applicants. Candidates can now apply online for GATE 2023 at gate.iitk.ac.in by October 4 without any late GATE 2023 registration fee. GATE admission process into postgraduate programmes in engineering or science is scheduled to hold on February 4, 5, 11, and 12. Qualified candidates can appear for the admission process.
“The deadline for Regular Registration is extended till 4th Oct. 2022,” a statement on the gate.iitk.ac.in website read.
GATE Registration Date Extended to 4 October 2022
GATE 2023 exam will be conducted in 29 papers. Candidates can select their choice of course/paper among these papers. Candidates can also select 2 paper combinations in the GATE application process. The combination of papers will be listed in the application process. Candidates can go through the GATE 2023 application process, important dates, and other details from the official portal, gate.iitk.ac.in.
GATE 2023 exam each paper will be conducted for total 100 marks. General Aptitude (GA) is common for all papers (15 marks) and the rest of the paper covers the respective syllabus (85 marks).
GATE 2023 Registration Steps
- Visit the GATE-IIT Kanpur official portal, gate.iitk.ac.in
- On the Homepage, click on the “Apply Online” tab and complete the registration process
- Fill GATE 2023 application form with required details.
- Upload required documents including scanned images of photograph and signature
- Pay GATE 2023 registration fee
- Preview GATE application form 2023
- Submit and download the GATE 2023 application form