The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) class 10 board exam sample papers for computer science are available to download on the official website of CBSE, cbseacademic.nic.in. The CBSE board has released the CBSE Class 10 sample papers along with their marking scheme and paper pattern. Students can check the sample papers clearly for understanding the examination.
CBSE Class 10 Computer Applications Sample Paper 2023 – Exam Pattern, Important Details
By going through the CBSE sample papers, students can analyze the type of questions and the format in which the 2023 board exams will be conducted.
CBSE Computer Applications Class 10 Sample Paper – Important Details
- CBSE Class 10 Computer Applications 2023 paper contains 5 sections A, B, C, D, and E.
- All of the questions in the Computer Applications paper are compulsory.
- However, an internal choice of approximately 30 percent is provided.
- The Computer Applications sample paper is for a total of 50 marks.
- And the time duration to complete the paper is two hours.
CBSE Class 10 Computer Applications Sample Paper: Exam Pattern & Marking Scheme
|Section A||It has 12 questions carrying one mark each.|
|Section B||It has seven very short answer type questions carrying two marks each.|
|Section C||This section has four short answer type questions carrying three marks each.|
|Section D||It has one long answer type question carrying four marks.|
|Section E||This section of the sample paper has two source-based, case-based, and passage-based questions carrying four marks each.|