The AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) is all set to start the AYUSH National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate (NEET UG) counselling 2022 round 2 seat allotment process from tomorrow, December 6. The Ayush NEET UG seat allotment process round 2 will be continued on 7th December also. AACCC will declare the NEET Ayush UG seat allotment result round 2 result on 8th December. Candidates who participated in the 2nd round counselling process can check the seat allotment result from the official website, aaccc.gov.in.
AYUSH NEET UG Counselling 2022 Round 2 Seat Allotment Process From 6 December
- Those candidates whose names are on the AYUSH NEET UG allotment list will be required to report at the allotted colleges and institutions from December 9 to December 17, 2022.
- The AYUSH NEET UG 2022 registration round 2 link was activated on December 1 and interested candidates were able to apply till 3 pm today, December 5.
- The choice locking window was open from 5 pm of December 2 to 12 pm of December 5. The choice locking facility was available as a one-time measure.
- Once the round 2 process is complete, the AYUSH NEET UG counselling round 3 or mop round will begin on December 23.
- The round 3 online registration will continue till 3 pm of December 27, 2022.