Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has started the EAMCET option entry process today, 13th September. The last date for AP EAPCET option entry is 17th September. Hence aspirants who appeared AP EAMCET Counselling 2022 from 22nd August 2022 to 30th August 2022 can fill up the options to get admission in their preferred colleges. Candidates can change their options on 18th September. The seat allotment will be done based on the options selected by the aspirants. Soon, the APSCHE will announce the seat allotment dates. Candidates who are allotted admission have to report at the allotted colleges on the announced dates along with all required documents.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2022 Option Entry Starts Today
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) is responsible to conduct the Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) in the state of AP. Every year the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University organizes the EAMCET examination on behalf of APSCHE. The entrance test will be conducted for students who just have completed their Intermediate/12th Class [MPC/Bi.P.C] and seeking to get admission in MBBS, Engineering, B. Pharmacy, and other graduate degree courses. Students qualifying this test with good merit will get admission on the basis of their rank obtained in the examination.
AP EAMCET Counselling Schedule 2022 – Important Updates
|Name Of The Exam||Common Entrance Test for Engineering, Agriculture, and Pharmacy courses (EAPCET 2022)|
|Name Of The Organization||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|AP EAPCET Counselling Dates||22nd August 2022 To 30th August 2022|
|AP EAPCET Web Options Entry Dates||13th to 17th September 2022|
|Mode Of Registration||Online|
AP EAMCET Counselling 2022 Fee
|OC/ BC Category||Rs. 1200|
|SC/ ST Category||Rs. 600|
Required Documents For AP EAPCET Counselling 2022
- APEAPCET-2022 Hall Ticket.
- AP EAPCET-2022 Rank card.
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
- Transfer Certificate ( T.C)
- Memorandum of Marks (Inter or its equivalent).
- Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate
- EWS certificate valid for the year 2022-23 from MeeSeva for OC candidates who want to claim reservation under EWS category
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/ mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Inter or its equivalent in respect of Private candidates.
- Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ ST/ SC issued by the competent authority.
- Local status certificate (if applicable) i.e a candidate who migrates to any part of the state of Andhra Pradesh from the state of Telangana from 02-June-2014 to on/ before 01-June-2021 shall be regarded as the local candidate in the state of Andhra Pradesh
- Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2019 or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parents name have to be reflected in the ration card) those who claim tuition fee reimbursement)
AP EAMCET Counselling & Seat Allotment Dates 2022
|AP EAMCET Counselling 2022 dates||22nd August 2022 To 30th August 2022|
|Online Verification of uploaded Certificates at notified Help Line centers||23rd August 2022 To 31st August 2022|
|Exercising the Web-Options by the registered and eligible Candidates||13th to 17th September 2022|
|Change of Options for the candidates||18th September 2022|
|Allotment of Seats||To be announced shortly|
|Self-Reporting & Reporting at college||To be announced soon|
|Commencement of classwork||To be announced soon|
How To Register For AP EAMCET Counselling 2022?
- Visit the official site of APSCHE, sche.ap.gov.in
- Now, select the “Candidate Registration”
- Enter information like Registration Number, Rank, Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth, etc.
- Generate Password.
- Enter the User Id, Hall Ticket, Date of Birth, and Password in the candidates’ Login with the portal.
- Login to the site and continue with the web options entry.