Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) scheduled the Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test (EAPCET) counselling dates as 22nd August 2022 to 30th August 2022. Candidates who qualified the AP EAMCET 2022 with adequate qualifying marks can register for the AP EAMCET counselling during the announced dates. Online Verification of uploaded Certificates at notified Help Line centers will be held from 23rd August 2022 To 31st August 2022. While the exercising of web options by the registered and eligible Candidates was earlier announced as 28th August to 2nd September. Now, it was postponed. Change of options is dated on 3rd September. Seat allotment result will be announced on 6th September 2022. Self-Reporting & reporting at college dates announced as 6th September 2022 To 12th September 2022. Classes will commence from 12th September 2022. Candidates who cleared the EAPCET/EAMCET 2022 with good score can check the counselling details from the following.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2022, Option Changing from 3rd September
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) is responsible to conduct the Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) in the state of AP. Every year the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University organizes the EAMCET examination on behalf of APSCHE. The entrance test will be conducted for students who just have completed their Intermediate/12th Class [MPC/Bi.P.C] and seeking to get admission in MBBS, Engineering, B. Pharmacy and other graduate degree courses. Students qualifying this test with good merit will get admissions on the basis of their rank obtained in the examination.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2022 – Important Details
|Name Of The Exam||Common Entrance Test for Engineering, Agriculture, and Pharmacy courses (EAPCET 2022)|
|Name Of The Organization||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|Mode Of Registration||Online|
|AP EAPCET Counselling Dates||22nd August 2022 To 30th August 2022|
AP EAMCET Counselling 2022 Fee
|OC/ BC Category||Rs. 1200|
|SC/ ST Category||Rs. 600|
AP EAMCET Counselling Process
Registration (At Help Line Centre):
- Candidates have to report to the Help Line Centres and submit the Rank Card, Registration, and Counselling Fee Receipts.
- Applicants have to sign the registration form to get the Registration/ Verification form.
Certificate Verification (At Help Line Centre):
- After the Registration process, applicants have to submit their certificates along with the Registration-cum-verification form.
- Later, candidates have to check the details available on the given receipt of certificates.
- Applicants have to sign and collect the certificates from the chief verification officer.
- Once verification is done, candidates must leave the hall with the manual option form, college code, and course code sheet.
- Candidates can do the Option Entry process by login into the official site. Applicants have to select their preferred colleges and courses.
- After the completion of the AP EAPCET Counselling process, the officials will announce the AP EAPCET Seat Allotment Results.
- And Seat Allotment will be done based on the marks obtained and choices opted by the applicants.
Reporting To Allocated Collage/Institute:
- Candidates must register themselves through a self-reporting system at their assigned college.
AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2022
|AP EAMCET Counselling 2022 dates||22nd August 2022 To 30th August 2022|
|Online Verification of uploaded Certificates at notified Help Line centers||23rd August 2022 To 31st August 2022|
|Exercising the Web-Options by the registered and eligible Candidates||Postponed|
|Change of Options for the candidates||3rd September 2022|
|Allotment of Seats||6th September 2022|
|Self-Reporting & Reporting at college||6th September 2022 To 12th September 2022|
|Commencement of classwork||12th September 2022|
AP EAPCET Counselling 2022 – List of Required Documents
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
- APEAPCET-2022 Hall Ticket.
- AP EAPCET-2022 Rank card.
- Memorandum of Marks (Inter or its equivalent).
- Transfer Certificate ( T.C)
- EWS certificate valid for the year 2022-23 from MeeSeva for OC candidates who want to claim reservation under EWS category
- Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate
- Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ ST/ SC issued by the competent authority.
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Inter or its equivalent in respect of Private candidates.
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/ mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Local status certificate (if applicable)i.e a candidate who migrates to any part of the state of Andhra Pradesh from the state of Telangana from 02-June-2014 to on/ before 01-June-2021 shall be regarded as the local candidate in the state of Andhra Pradesh
- Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2019 or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parents name have to be reflected in the ration card) those who claim tuition fee reimbursement)